Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Day - 16 I’m not funny

I tried to stand up twice, in my mind I think I killed it. However it might've just been pity laughter. I'm pretty sure but I've never felt an earthquake before in my entire life. The last time I masturbated was a long time ago, it was while watching Friends on Thursday night, and to this day they still wont hang out. I just found out that my happy trail ends on my shoulders. Just think about it. You're welcome. I recently found out that when my brother was six years old my grandma had a disposable camera that she took on vacation she had two pictures left on her disposable camera. And when she went to develop them the camera was full. My brother and my fat cousin both took a huge shit in my grandma's toilet my, back-to-back, without the flush. It was literally one shit after another without wiping. Get the picture. You're welcome again. My grandmother told the rest of the family that they'll get a pack of pictures so she ordered 18 packs of pics of her vacation with family she hadn't seen in years. My grandmother mailed out all 18 copies without looking at the original first. She went home and viewed her own pack of pictures, she was very pleased until the final two photos. She had never before has she gotten so many phone calls asking what she ate. I once went to an all black party in Oroville, California.... hoodvolle. Don't worry I was safe I had to white chicks with me.
Im grateful for my humor - whats left of it

No comments:

Post a Comment