Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Day - 15

Today is the start of what could be a very long career in teaching. This is my first day as a strat teacher at Dilworth middle school. I've also put in for my substitute teaching license which I will get within a month. Then from there on I will go for my license that will occur within hopefully six months. I know I'm not doing this for the money nor the glamour, however I just like to be around kids, they are clever, creative and unique. I am excited for the future of my career even if I'm starting out at a later age I feel as if I will never grow up. My best friend tells me every time I see him that I am the biggest kid he knows. I have a lot on my mind i mean a lot on my mind, but for now I just have to focus on one thing it's very hard not to think of other things though. especially when you have good news and you know you only want to share it with that one person. I have excepted that I'm a good person and that I can't change who I am. I am a good role model I strive for people to be better and I like to help people out when they're in need. And the most important part of life is if they make a mistake, well the best things about mistakes are they can be fixed. I don't find myself having huge goals in life that are hard to come by, but I rely on all of my small goals that I can accomplish. Big goals sometimes involve other people. For instance I would like a family. I can tell you this much I'm not gonna buy a bunch of cats and think about that as a family. I am not the crazy cat guy.
So what I'm grateful for today is that I can achieve small goals by myself without relying on anybody else. Wish me luck! Because wishes are free. Currently I'm sitting at Starbucks listening to Atmosphere - Trying to Find a Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment