Wednesday, August 18, 2010

13 Days of Praying - Night 2

So I prayed last night. In my MC Hammer PJ pants of course. I swear if I could wear PJ pants everywhere, I would. In fact I do sometimes. Why is it when I pray, alone in the dark I think of the following;
-Sour Patch Kids-
-Nick Cage's The Weatherman-
-South Park "The City Walk "episode-
-candy-

Maybe it's because I'm not focused, Daniel son. And is it true that you must believe in something for it to be come worthy? The only God I believe is in my head. Is it wrong that I'd rather watch the Cleveland Browns on a Sunday than to pray in church? I am conducting this little journey because, I believe in hope and miracles. And not some holly roller dude watching out for us. I'm not out to offend someones beliefs or make you think other wise. Why do we pray?

"One, a morning of awkwardness is better than a night of loneliness" -Hank Moody-

Ok maybe that why we have one night stands. Tonight I will focus and lean heavy on my strenghts - Hope and Miracles.

Good night,
The Carelessmind

1 comment: