Thursday, February 21, 2019

I Bought a New Car, Here's the Problem

Over three days I have been making a deal for a new car. I had over 129K on my old car and I just needed something newer, maybe anything with built in blue tooth. I do love my Spotify blasting in this little beast though.

So why so I feel so down? I feel like I am drowning in water right now. My legs feel like they are complete mush. I can't get myself to smile, I feel blue and down in the dumps. All because I bought a car! Or is it? Today I was fine, just working and doing my thing. I know it wasn't an impulse buy, this dumb deal took three days. I have good credit and money was not an issue. I do want to take it out on roadtrips, but deep down inside I don't wanna ride alone. I fear that might be the case. Not to brag, but I know I am a hellava catch. Ok so I might not have my own place, but big deal, who does in Denver? Rich assholes and gold diggers? Probably.

Back in the day I would be cruising everywhere showing that shit off, even if it were a Ford Probe. Worst👏 car👏 I 👏ever 👏had. I know I just miss her, I text but I get no reply. I try to give her space and time. I knew the moment I first saw her I would do anything for her. I come on strong, but I always hold the door open. I may speak to much, but I never lie. I just don't want a (Netflix YOU) "Karen", I have always liked and needed a vivacious spark. Hmmm, just to hold her one more time would be absolutely amazing.  I am not a psycho, if someone doesn't want anything to do with me then fine. I like the chase as much as I like to pull back. I really wanted to tell her what I remembered befor I had that accident, very few people know, but I wanted to tell her. And maybe then she would get me, maybe a little more. I bought her flowers not on Valentines day, but just out of the blue with her favorite colors. I just wanted her to get a small glimmer of what I'm like. Last time she texted me was Saturday. Ha, I know that's not even a week ago, but it seems like eternity. I have asked her to dinner, with no answer. Some might say, dude suck it up move on. Moving on is easy, if you know there was no connection and well I did fall in #^@& at first sight. I swear sometimes you just know. It hit me like a swarm of butterflies. I was hot on the coldest day. I had goose bumps around my heart. I starred like a deer in headlights into her eyes........pause..........one second...........I had to look at my car, this is about my car, not the #(*^ of my life. Car, vroom, it's outside. It's ok she might be thinking of you right now.

I can't wait to pick up my niece for her Daddy Daughter dance tomorrow. I am stepping in for my brother who is overseas now. It is an under the sea dance. I will be dancing and drowning, ha! My boss told me I was a good person, but come on who would really say no? I have to shop for clothes tomorrow and I am horrible at it. Help me!!!!! Hey new car go buy me some sweat clothes, ill buy you and your car buddies around of 5w20.

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment