Sunday, May 21, 2017

Online Dating is Hard - a Quick Summery Why

I'm #1.....0r 2.....What ? 12, Really, I'm Your #12.

On my path through dating sites. I have noticed a few things.

Roses - are not just a flower anymore

Do you party - does not mean there is a keg to tap


The older I get the less likely it is that I will be someones #1. The age range to become someones little fuzzy-bunny-honey #1 is most likely between the ages of 12-28. That doesn't mean an 80 year-old can't find their #1. But it's about how we fall in line.

I was recently on Pleantyoffish.com or POF, whatever and how ever you want to google search it. The site has some major flaws, with zero customer service help. One night I had logged out of my account went to sleep and woke up the next day to log in. I had instantly changed into a Hispanic 22 year old who does not own a shirt. All of my pics were changed, my awesome screen name was stolen. After I had logged off and logged back in I could not log back in.  I was forced into making another wonderful profile. I used two of my favorite things. Cats and Tacos. Then it dawned on me.

Cats and Tacos are my #1 and #2 favorite things. No woman could ever become my #1, or could she? I have no kids and currently have no tacos or cats. SO a woman could come in and be my #1.

But wait!

What if she has three children, then I will never be #1. I'd always be #4.

But wait!

If she has three children, two dogs, then the likely hood of being #4 is shoved down to #6 at best.

But wait!

If she has three children, two dogs, and a childhood best friend, then the hammer comes down at me landing at #^@&#*#@*$*7

But wait!

If she has three children, two dogs, a childhood best friend, a dying beloved grandmother, then I would only be at #8 for smidgen.

But Wait!

If she has three children, two dogs, a childhood best friend, a dying beloved grandmother, where I would only be at #8 for smidgen, but she has always loved Disneyland and pizza. The math gets a bit dicey at this part. I will just say, ballpark, uh, err, ummm.... between #23 and #37.

Hey dog, welcome to the back of the line, in two to three months!
So the next time you go searching for your #1, make sure the the pic of her or him is with out numbers :)

Good-luck, I'm deleting my account

and eating tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment