Sunday, October 19, 2014

Should I Be Asleep? Sunday was Suppose to be Funday





Should I be asleep? No, others might think otherwise. Who? Just ask a "normal" person what time they go bed. Then ask them what time they actually fall asleep. I go to bed when I nod off. This birthday week has kicked my ass. Sometimes it's hard being so far from my people. Then again they are all grown up and have their own lives to deal with. Maybe I will get a van and build a small cabana straw hut somewhere on the ocean, but still have a TV for football and all. Anyways good news is I lost 2lbs over the weekend! Bad news is it was all from my scalp.

I have this on again off again pal who is four, who is related to one of my best friends. So this on again off again pal of mine got to stay here fer 7 straight days!!! Yee Haw!


Who needs an alarm clock when a four-year-old pounds on my door at 6am and says
 "Wake up shithead."

If and only if I want to sleep in and ignore his pleasant pounding at the door, I then wake up to 
"So how did you like sleeping all day?"

Mind you this is the same kid who gets D's and T's mixed up.....The term  "Please tickle me Albert" 
gets mixed reviews in a public setting.

I asked him what he wants to be when he grows up. He said a window licker.....then proceeded to lick my door! He is never going to make as a window licker.  


 
                                                       Cohen...aka "Doug Durff Shithead"

                               His favorite things: two bunnies, streetlights, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd
                                                               sssslapping the crap out of me!!



 

 This is my new free alarm clock


AND NOW IT'S TIME FOR RANDOM STUFF!!!!!!


This is one of my favorite songs of this year .. !Mayday! & Murs - "Here"

 This is Bloomfield, CO at the scary pumpkin patch with Cohen...aka "Doug Durff Shithead"

 Doug being a Durff
 This is Kris, his father my best friend, who tells his son to go wake me up in the morning.
 This is a pumpkin......it's broken, I like it.
 Someone said...."I can't afford a pumpkin so I will carve one out real quick like in this field".


 This is me on Thaterday!
 This is the last picture I took with my old camera, my last days in Reno!

This is a school project I had to do ......can you name all the Beastie Boys songs? (hint: there is only 4)

Ok ....one more.... Murs - "Everything"



Movies to watch!
St. Vincent
Life After Beth (Halloween-ish)
Life of Crime (the prequel to Jackie Brown)





No comments:

Post a Comment