Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Should Be Asleeeeep ..............(Time to Listen)



Step one: Press play
Step two: Smile
Step three: Profit


Well I should be asleep, however I have been ignoring something close to me. Ignoring it for almost all of my life. I am a terrible person. Oh-Ho-Hum....

This is something that could make me happy, but not rich, although in the long run collectively healthy. I may have ingested scars on to it and gush the stabbing-stabbers of daggers through it, though time takes away all of it. The beat goes on'n'on'n'on.....

For many year I have been the clumsy buffoon known as the Tin Woodsman. Except the only difference was Mr. Woodsman wanted a heart. A girl came into his life and led him to a heart. Although she did ditch him, told the scarecrow that he was her favorite, then click her heals and she was gone. Years later Tin, now its just a rumor, but he turned into a green goofy monster who's heart shrank three whole sizes. Not to mention he stole Christmas presents and such, every Christmas Eve. He was pretty much a bad ass, so he thought.

I know its there, but I need to make it thump to the right beat again. I suppose it's just time to listen to it more. My brain is cloudy sometimes and my gut always thinks its going to starve, but my heart heats up, releasing butterflies, and on may occasions slurs my speech. Hang on let me take a moment close my eyes and listen.............There I listened and it won't be easy, but its saying happiness takes time, so....hurry the fuck up :)


I have idea.

Do What the Heart Says Challenge   


Day 1: Hug a stranger/Blog
Day 2: Ask someone how they are doing/Blog
Day 3: Make 5 people smile/Blog
Day 4: Share a song together with someone/Blog
Day 5: Bake (anything) share it without eating one thing/Blog
Day 6: Write a nice note then place it anonymously in public so anyone will be touched by it/Blog
Day 7: Buy someone hungry food and listen to their story/Blog
Day 8: Remind yourself your never to busy to listen and call someone/Blog
Day 9: Take 10 pictures/ Blog
Day 10: Write a letter and put it in a bottle to throw it in the ocean or big body of water
Day 11: Write ten great things about yourself
Day 12: Buy flowers for anyone?Blog
Day 13: Get rid of things you will never use or need!/Blog
Day 14: Plan for something big and follow through/Blog
Day 15: Buy a box of Cheerios and replace it with the stale box from 4 years ago, this time eat them /Blog
Day 16: Take a nap in the grass or lay down a enjoy it
Day 17: Give a book to someone, sign it, and tell them read it then sign it and pass it along
Day 18: Eat better, the heart will respond better/Blog
Day 19: Watch Groundhogs Day and know the meaning of it/ Blog
Day 20: Do something no one who knows you would never expect you to do


Remind yourself that life can be like your best day ever.

I said I have an idea, I didn't say I was going to do it!



I had a request to start recommending movies. I will try and match movies with each of my blogs.
* Check out these 6 Movies *
Return to OZ (Amazon Prime)
All the Real Girls (Amazon Prime)
Take This Waltz (Netflix)
Beauty is Embarrassing (Amazon Prime)
Short Term 12 (Netflix)
Life in a Day (Netflix)
 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Albert!

    And your post you ask? Pfft just awesome!

    ReplyDelete