Wednesday, September 26, 2012

December 16th 2012 ....It.s the. End. Day. 5

I stroll out to my ....to my...to my...to my..carrrrr ...ohh I'm sick of drive driving that beast. I am on a mission to find other bad ass car. The scent of fire roams though the air. I did I forget to mention, my breakfast was a pound of bacon and a bottle of Jameson. While I ate breakfast, I blast mutha' fuckin' Billy Ocean!

Billy Jameson, a great way to start the end of the world breakfast. I turn and walk backwards out of my yard. Good-bye house. Good-bye mailbox. Good-bye lawn darts, one is still stuck on the roof. I start walking down the street with my eyes wondering and my mind racing. What am I gonna drive, how am I going to get there? Where am I going? Mr. Whiskers the cat bolts right across the street. Then, Mr. Wang the owner of the cat follows. I try to hide, but unfortunately I am standing in the middle of the street.

Ahburt!

He will never say my name right. It really doesn't matter now.

Ah, good morning Mr. Wang

It's not morning, it's two-fifteen in da afternoon. Wheres my rent?

Despite the world going crazy, and it's possible imploding or exploding you still want the rent? I will go get it.

Big turn around, and walk back to the home I just said good-bye to. I return to a squatter, yes already!


A raccoon, who decided to break into my house through the screen door. The coon also thought it was fun to scatter Froot Loops all throughout the house. Cheeky bastard! For a moment I forgot about the world ending and my attention was on the coon, who is loud and sneaky. How can something be so incredibly loud and sneaky at the same time? Well I do have my grandfathers shot gun under my bed. Although I have never fired it. I'll skip to it since "learning to skip like the professional" was on my bucket list. I feel happy skipping, but I also feel like a lolly in the process. I reach the bedroom. I grab the shot gun and realize its a double barrel shot gun. Slugs and no pellets for ammo. I did enjoy skipping down the hallway so, I decide to it again. Although this time I will have a shotgun resting on my shoulder, skipping down a hall way with my big stupid mustache, in slow motion. I reach the living with a big smile, but something is missing.

I searched for the coon for about four minutes and decided destroying Mr. Wong's wental house would be incredibly better with a double barrel shot gun.

"Bang, BANG, Bang, shoot bang sizzle pku-pku, chk-chk, banng"

I guess I will load the gun now and really shoot it. I don't know how to stand while shooting this Mosss-burger-thing. What comes to mind is 

-ASH (Army of Darkness) - A dame in one hand and a shotgun in the other

-Green Army Guys -  On one knee, laying down, and kill shot posses

-Any tough guy film - gun on side, just below ribs with a match stick in mouth

-or...Louie my cracked out neighbor  - He looks like this guy with guns



Louie took off months ago....In fact most people took off in this neighborhood, except Mr. Wong and I. Alone on a big empty, vacant street, for awhile it was nice. The recluse I have become is no more. I take the shotgun back to Mr. Wong's house for an appraisal. A tap at the door with my shotgun.

-SCREECH-

Wow, I just stole a 1978 Toyota Corolla wagon, bright blue. It's pretty awesome.  No shocks. Although there is a sweet box of beer cozies in the backseat. The only thing left on the whole street!


I know where I'm going.

-Thecarelessmind-

No comments:

Post a Comment