Thursday, September 13, 2012

December 15th 2012.....6 days Til the End....

12:02 am Breaking News.

As first reported the end of days is near. The earth is officially off corse. Antarctica could be gone within few days. Reports of mass flooding in Florida and California have been confirmed.  Days and night will be or could be longer or short at any given moment. The cause may never be known. Earthquakes have been reported in Kansas and it is snowing in Egypt as we speak. We are fucked. It is out of our hands and in the hands of Mother Nature now. I'm Lloyd Bla.. (click)

What do I do now? I will be gone in six days. Everyone will be gone in six days. This is it. Will Smith can't even save us from this. I think, I will check my mail. I should get a Christmas card from someone. Open, reach my hand in, grab mail, pull out, thumb through, no card, just a a postcard reminder. I go back inside to sit in silence. For a few minutes I hear people yelling and tires screeching. I see a cat race across the lawn from my window. This won't be "Life After People" this will be "Absolutely nothing After Six Days". The rover on Mars won't know what the hell to do with itself. Good thing NASA sent that robot to Mars with a box of Twinkees and Swiss Army knife.

I need to keep calm. I'm sure if there is people who care about me, they will right? I attached a lanyard to my cellphone then put the lanyard on. What to do? Stay calm, thats right. Time is my worst enemy now. So task one.

Destroy all clocks. Our weakness is time. From now on I will bring a bag of hammers with me, and always carry one on me.


Breaking stuff calms the soul. Destruction of time, means no more looking to see if I'm late or early...or what time I should get up from slumber....or how long do I have left? While in the process of breaking time, I decide to burn calendars too.

While everyone is running around......I wait to plan my next move. Its if I had won lottery. I would do nothing, unless I have a plan. And me, I never have a plan. An idea, but thats not good enough. Everything will change. Everything I was use to doing, will change. I look around my place I grab -

My NERF Turbo football
     A football makes me smile. It's more than a football. It's opening it at Christmas time. It's grabbing it before I go to the park. It's tossing it in my front yard with my dad before dinner time. It's digging my finger nails into it while watching the clutching moments of a meaningful game. It's my football.

My iPod
     My iPod itself doesn't mean anything, but what I put into it is me. A song can put you in a different place. I will need that.

Yep thats it. And of course a bag of hammers. I will rest now and when I awake, I will have committed my first crime Grand Theft Auto.

The plan was always just an idea.

-The Carelessmind-


1 comment: