Wednesday, September 1, 2010

13 Nights of Praying - The Big Boy 13

The last few nights have been a reflection of the past. While I pray those were the sorta things that popped into my mind. Before laying down last night, I walked outside and sat on the porch steps. I love the weather this time of year.  I saw a shooting star, a big one. It lit the entire midnight sky for a few seconds. And of course it was my duty to make a wish.
While there were a few things on my mind last night, I just laid down flat on my bed focusing on the future. If I were to pray with these future questions, then who was to answer them? I was clearly debating this argument in my head. Would the world be different if we had our thoughts and wishes answered? Would it provide more stability and would we even have to worry about hope? If I were to wake up tomorrow and have my slate clear of answers, I think his would be a boring place to live. We all have stress, but why worry so much on something that can't be fixed with glue. I'm no expert, but I have woken up lately and just started smiling. It has really made the day whole lot better. However you have to smile, not a fuck off smile, but a real smile. Even if you are just smiling at the ceiling. Laughter works too. Make sometime to laugh while walking down the hallway to brush your teeth. Stop making excuses like, "I just woke up". Smile bitch get your day on! Your future is watching you.

I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite  -  ELF

Cheers,
The Careless Mind

1 comment:

  1. Dont go for looks, they can decieve.
    Dont go for wealth even that fades away..
    Go for some one that makes you smile....
    Because it takes only a smile..
    To make a dark day seem bright
    Find the one that makes your heart smile.

    ReplyDelete